maandag 11 maart 2013

Marbelized paper heart card craft

Making marbelized paper is so easy and so much fun! And as a bonus - it leaves the whole house smelling great :)

Instructions and other ideas of what to do with marbelized paper, check out this post.

Here's another idea:
Make a card.

I did a cut out julehjert design (because I just adore julehjerten). But you could do any design you like. 
I like the black paper on the marbelized paper - I feel like it stands out more. But feel free to experiment with what works best for your card design.

Cut out's are easy. You just need a sharp hobby knife, a wooden cutting board and a good design (because the hardest part is actually making sure you don't accidently cut where you shouldn't have!). 
Below are 2 designs you could use.

The final result:
You can see I decided to cut along the left edge of the heart so that the heart jutts out a bit. I thought this would give a nice effect. This is actually a dubble (folded) card (fold on the left also). 

Please link to your own creations - I'd love to see them!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten